Owner of the website breakingintofinance.info
Name: Trudi Capital, S.L.
Tax ID: B87425708
Address: Paseo de la Habana 12, 6 Izquierda – 28036 – Madrid, Spain
Contact detail: Phone: +34 919 916 278 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of December 13th on Personal Data Protection, with the EU Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27th 2016, regarding the protection of physical persons regarding personal data and free circulation of that data, by which the previous Directive 95/46/CE is not effective any longer, Trudi Capital, S.L. communicates that:
- According to Article 5 of the mentioned Law, all data introduced in forms will be stored in an automatic file, property of Trudi Capital, S.L., which guarantees the security measures legally enforceable.
- The goal of the data collected in the forms is the contact at a later stage with users that had made some kind of contact, to offer the Company services and products.
- When data is collected through a form and not an open field like and e-mail, it shall be necessary to complete at least, those fields marked with an asterisk given that, otherwise, Trudi Capital, S.L. won’t be able to accept or manage the compliance with the established relationship.
- Trudi Capital, S.L. is the manager of the files and commits to not use the data for a use that differs from that for which it was collected; it won’t release the data to third parties in any unlawful manner. It also commits to treat your data confidentially and apply technical, organizational and security measures to avoid unauthorized access.
- Trudi Capital, S.L. has adopted in its information system the technical and organizational measures legally required, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding, as far as possible, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
- Users will respond in any case, for the accuracy of the data provided, and Trudi Capital, S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false or erroneous data, without prejudice to other actions that may be in law.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference -Data Protection- to email@example.com
- Trudi Capital, S.L. reserves the power to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE ), as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, meaning that publication on the provider’s website is sufficient.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference -Data Protection- to firstname.lastname@example.org
The provider is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
From our website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the provider cannot always control the content entered by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. from the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes himself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the legislation. national, or international, third party rights or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
Personal data protection
The provider is deeply committed to compliance with Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set forth in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulations of the LOPD.
- Data of the Data Controller.
- Data processed.
- File in which are stored.
- Purpose of the treatment.
- Mandatory or not to facilitate them, as well as the consequences in case of not facilitating them.
- About the rights that assist all users and the procedure to exercise them.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibilities of the provider over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by of the same.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email provided above.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Trudi Capital SL and the user shall be governed by applicable Spanish legislation. In the event of any dispute, both parties will submit to the the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.