Cookies in this website
- Session cookies: to guarantee that users that comment on the Blog are human and not robots, aiming at combating spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: store cookies to elaborate traffic statistics and visit volumen to this web. By navigating this website you are consenting to use that information by Google. Therefore, you should exerciste your right in that sense directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can tap on “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Eliminating and turning off cookies
At any given time, you will be able to exercise your right to turn-off or eliminate the cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on which browser you are using. Below we set out the instructions for a few of the most popular browsers
These procedures are subject to updating or modification by the developers of browsers, so we cannot guarantee they adhere fully to the latest version available at every moment.
In the menu “Tools & Internet Options”, go to the “Privacy” tab, select the desired configuration and click the Advanced Settings button. Check the box “Override automatic cookie management”. Mark the boxes ‘Activate’ or ‘Block’. We recommend you enable the option “Always accept session cookies” to allow for an optimal navigation for our web site.
In the menu “Tools & options”, go to the “Privacy” tab. Enables or disables the check box “Accept cookies from sites” or “say Web sites that I don’t want to be traced,” depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete cookies installed by clicking on the option “delete cookies individually”.
In the menu “Tools & settings”, go to the tab “Privacy & content settings”. After selecting the option ‘show advanced options’, select your favorite cookies settings. If you don’t want to allow their installation, you can select the option “block data from sites and third-party cookies”.
In the “Tools & preferences” menu, go to the “Security” tab. In the menu ‘Accept cookies’ select the checkbox “Always” or “Never”. If you have an iPhone, you will need to access “Settings > Safari” and there select whether or not you accept cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and from that place you should exercise your right to eliminate or turn-off the cookies. Neither this web, nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install certain cookies for the browser to remember your decision of not accepting cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States of America and pledged to not share information with third parties, except in cases when it might be necessary for the system to work properly or when obliged by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. Is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Act that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with the protection level that satisfies European regulation.
- For any question regarding this policy, get in touch with us through our Contact section.